with Chris Germer and Seogwangsnim Song
*Translated from Korean
Mindfulness self-pity Heart (MSC, Mindful Self-Compassion) Program Harvard Medical School clinical psychology specialist Christopher K. Germer PhD with the University of Texas psychology professor Kristin Neff Buddhist Meditation Meditation program developed by Dr. joint , brain science and psychology Mindfulness on the basis of the treatment (Mindfulness), self-pity (self-compassion),charity (Loving-Kindness) is an integrated program that combines meditation . In Korea in 2014 , Seo Kwang is continuing to grow and develop with the completion of the initial introductory course with Dr. Germer , the program developer, and many graduates of the MSC program . It will be a great time to take care of yourself through the practice of dealing with the pain and suffering of your life in your daily life , and also to help you to harmonize your relationship with others .
The course ” Center for Mindful Self-Compassion (CMSC : MSC headquarters ) ” , ” ( four ) Counseling Institute Korea contemplative psychology ” and ” MSC Korea ” will be held under the auspices of , MSC headquarters of ” UCSD Center for Mindfulness .” the ” Center for MSC ,” organized by the MSCleader course (MSC Teacher Training) and ( four ) Korea Institute of meditation meditation psychological counseling psychologist two mandatory courses for grade process .
◉ Topics per program session
1 session : mindfulness to find self-pity (Discovering Mindful Self-Compassion)
Second session : performing mindfulness (Practicing Mindfulness)
Third session : to do charity (Practicing Loving-Kindness)
4 sessions : finding your voice, compassion (Discovering Your Compassionate Voice)
5 sessions : live-depth (Living Deeply)
6 sessions : difficult emotions to deal (Meeting Difficult Emotions)
7 Session : Navigating a tough relationship (Exploring Challenging Relationships)
8 sessions : to embrace your life (Embracing Your Life)
Seo Kwang Sun Ph.D. ( Internationally recognized MSC Teacher Trainer)
Professor of the psychology of Buddhist counseling at Oriental Culture Graduate School
( Four ) Korea Meditation Psychological Counseling Institute
Book ” redress power ” , ” read a Buddhist healing ” , ” mind trips to heal me ” , ” This victory gisinron released by modern psychology ,” and many others with pyeonyeokseo ” Han Young Buddhist Dictionary ” , ” Introduction to Buddhist Counseling Psychology ” and many others
Kim, Jung Sook Ph.D. ( Internationally recognized MSC Trained Teacher)
Adjunct Professor, Department of Medical Management, Kyunghee University Public Graduate School
Senior Research Fellow , Korea Social Research Institute , ( former ) Professor , Dongshin University
International Reality Therapy Faculty
Academic chairperson of Korea Youth Counseling Association
◉ Training schedule
* 2017 years 4 Mon 29 days , 5 Mon 13 days , 5 Mon 27 days , 6 Mon 10 days ( Saturday, )
* Morning : 10:00 am to 1:00 pm / afternoon : 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm
* This program is a day I am / pm Total 2 will be conducted each session .
* ( Four ) Korea Institute of Psychology meditation meditation room ( in Pyeongchang-dong Jongno Culture 12-6)
* 480,000 won ( including MSC program materials, lunch fee not included )
* Early registration : 3 Mon 31 by the day – 45 10,000 won / 4 Mon 1 since the days – 48 10,000 won
* Refund : 1-4 wol 8 to be 100% / 1-4 wol 15 to be 85% / 1-4 wol 22 to be 50% / 4 wol 29 days 0%
* Deposit Account : National 96414012651 Lim Ji Hyun
* Please note that this course will be closed by bank transfer .
◉ Inquiry and application submission :
* Attached file Please download ” MSC Program Participation Application ” and send it by e-mail .
( Email : email@example.com ).
* Contact Phone : ( four ) Korea Institute of Psychology meditation 02-6407-6087
◉ Web site related to MSC program