Master Series in Clinical Practice
Co-sponsors: The Continuing Education Program at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, a Major Teaching Hospital of Harvard Medical School; Boston Psychoanalytic Society and Institute; and William James College.
The Master Series affords the chance to spend a complete day with leaders in our field to consider the unique perspective each speaker brings to the challenging dilemmas in both theory and practice. We hope that you will consider joining us for the entire series at a reduced tuition or choose the programs most relevant to your own practice.
Specific learning objectives:
- Describe the theory and research supporting mindful self-compassion
- Motivate themselves with encouragement rather than self-criticism
- Respond to feelings of failure or inadequacy with self-kindness
- Describe how to transform difficult relationships, old and new, through self-validation
- Integrate core mindfulness and self-compassion exercises into daily life
6 CE/CME Credits available.