Master Series on the Clinical Application of Compassion: A 4-Module Series on Integrating Compassion-Oriented Treatment into Clinical Practice
- Module 1: The Neurobiology of Compassion
- Module 2: How Compassion-Oriented Therapies Work and What Makes Them So Effective
- Module 3: How to Transform Shame with Self-Compassion
- Module 4: How to Skillfully Apply Compassion in the Treatment of Trauma and Attachment Rupture
Plus additional bonus programs featuring teachings by Chris Germer and Kristin Neff.
The Power of Self Compassion: A Step-by-Step Training to Bring Kindness and Inner Strength to Any Moment of Your Life
Chris and Kristin teamed up with the Sounds True team to offer 12+ hours of high-quality videos, plus real-time online consultation, in this step-by-step self-compassion training. An ideal introduction to the practice of mindful self-compassion. Enjoy our series of three introductory teaching videos.
The Power of Therapeutic Presence is a unique online course filled with practical meditative and mindfulness exercises and tools that will cultivate presence deeply into your clinical work and life. Join Chris, along with Ron Siegel, Christopher Willard, Susan Pollak, and others to learn ways of enhancing both your professional practice and personal wellbeing. Earn up to 11 CE hours.
- Live Online MSC (LOMSC). Contains the same content as MSC programs offered in a classroom and is taught live by a certified MSC teacher. LOMSC is ideal for those people who do not have access to MSC in their area, who have commitments or mobility issues that make it difficult to leave home to do a course, or who have already done MSC and would like a refresher.
- MSC Community for Deepening Practice (CDP). 8-month, weekly, live deepening course for MSC graduates. Ideal for those wishing for dedicated self-compassion study with a small, committed group of other MSC graduates.
- MSC Circles of Practice. An ongoing, hourlong, drop-in practice group open to all MSC graduates. Donation-based.
I am a founding faculty member of the Institute for Meditation and Psychotherapy (IMP). IMP’s flagship Certificate Program is a 9-month journey that explores multiple interfaces in mindfulness and psychotherapy. It is taught online, but also on two retreats and other opportunities to interact with teachers and fellow students. This is a unique, intimate and deep dive into personal mindfulness practice and its many clinical applications. I teach the module on self-compassion in psychotherapy. The course faculty draws from within and outside IMP and is unparalleled in both depth of experience and accessibility, and a close-knit community of therapists is cultivated, providing an unusually engaging learning environment for participants. It will surely transform how you relate to yourself and your clients. The program is now open for registration for the September 2019 program.